With simple offers, you can involve your clients and customers in your efforts to raise funds and make a difference for sick kids treated at The Royal Children’s Hospital.
Below are some easy ideas to get you started that can run year-round or during Appeal time.
- Donating a percentage or dollar amount from every sale to the Appeal
- For each item sold, your business can donate the equivalent amount to the Appeal
- Round Up – customers can round their bill up to the nearest dollar and this balance is donated.
Looking for an idea that goes beyond the above? You could do one of the below.
- Invite every employee or customers to the Company program (i.e. a Steps Challenge). Each new participant can unlock a donation from the company to the Appeal
- Create specially branded products with proceeds going to the Good Friday Appeal.